Your Ad Here

Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Track #10: Tim Curry - Anything Can Happen On Halloween

"Has anybody seen my tambourine?"

I started the Halloween songs with a cover of a Tim Curry track from RHPS, so I think it's fitting to post another Tim Curry song today on Halloween. Plus, I love posting this track each year because it's simply one of the funniest/weirdest Halloween songs ever recorded. The thing is, it doesn't even really work in the context of the (wonderfully campy) movie that it's a part of (The Worst Witch, btw... which I highly recommed). It's an oddball any way you look at it, and that's why it's so perfect. Oh, and be sure to watch the ultra cheesy video too! Happy Halloween!

Tim Curry - Anything Can Happen On Halloween (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy the movie here!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home